Welcome to Year 2 2021 - 2022
Chestnut Class Teacher: Miss D. Hook
Wych Elm Class Teacher: Miss J. Goulding
This term our learning Challenge is:
We will be learning about when and how the fire started, the order of the events that happened and how the fire was put out.
Our questions include:
- What was London like in 1666?
- What happened in the Great Fire on London?
- Why did the fire spread so far and stay alight for so long?
- Who is Samuel Pepys?
- How do we know what happened in the Great Fire of London?
- How did they try and put out the fire and what would we do today?
- Who was to blame for the fire?
- What changes happened because of the fire?
As part of this topic we are trying to arrange a visit to Lyme Regis – the home of Mary Anning, more details will follow soon.