Bowerhill Primary School is a great place for your child to learn. We have exceptional staff who support and nurture each student, and deliver a top-quality education.
How to Apply
Wiltshire Council is the admissions authority for Bowerhill Primary School, and we follow the county admissions policy for community schools.
Click the button below to visit the Wiltshire Council applications website for the application form and further details.
If you are considering making an application, please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Please contact the school office if you would like your child to join our school. Our friendly senior pupil services officer will advise you about the application procedure.
Visit our School
To arrange a tour of our school, please contact our school office. We’d love to show you and your little one around our fantastic school.
To apply for an In-Year place at our school, click on the Apply online button below.
New Starters - What to Expect
At Bowerhill School we understand the significant milestone of starting school and we will do our best to ensure that your child’s transition to school is as smooth and happy as possible. We are keen to get the children into school full time as soon as we can.
Our induction process is as follows:
- In the Summer before your child starts school there will be a meeting for parents, where information for starting school is shared.
- In July we invite your child to a stay and play session at school.
- In the first school week of September we invite you and your child into school for a personal appointment with the class teacher and teaching assistant.
- The children will then have two full days in school to learn routines and settle in.
- By the 3rd week of September we hope to have the children in school full time.